Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Australian society demanded my shame, now I am demanding Peter Dutton be sacked - The Sydney Morning Herald


SBS

Australian society demanded my shame, now I am demanding Peter Dutton be sacked
The Sydney Morning Herald
And so, as someone whose Lebanese and Syrian parents came to Sydney in 1977, I knew immediately that when immigration minister Peter Dutton said last Friday that Malcolm Fraser "made mistakes over migrants", he was talking about me and my family.
'What Mr Dutton said was racist': Outrage over Immigration Minister's ...SBS
Peter Dutton's comments on Lebanese migrants 'outrageous', says Fraser ministerThe Guardian
Dutton Linked Lebanese-Muslim Migrants To Terrorism, And Turnbull Sat On The FenceHuffington Post Australia
The Monthly (subscription) (blog) -The Australian -Radio New Zealand
all 122 news articles »


Originally Published here: Australian society demanded my shame, now I am demanding Peter Dutton be sacked - The Sydney Morning Herald

No comments:

Post a Comment